Foreign Translations Employment Opportunities
Current Job Openings at Foreign Translations, Inc. - Join Our Team!
Job Title: Manager of Accounting and Administration – Foreign Translations\Foreign Staffing, Inc.
Job Location: Greenville, SC
Job Post Date: June 15, 2012
About The Companies:
Foreign Translations, Inc.
Foreign Translations, Inc. (www.foreigntranslations.com) is a 14-year old global translation services firm specializing in foreign language translation, interpreting, website localization, international search engine optimization, and multilingual desktop publishing. With headquarters in Greenville, SC, we translate documents ranging from technical manuals, legal contracts, and marketing collateral, to financial statements, training manuals, e-learning courses, web sites, medical journals, software, policy and procedure handbooks, newsletters, and much more. With thousands of translators located in over 30 countries, our client projects range from 1,000 words to over several million words in all the major languages of the world. In addition, we hold a General Services Administration Contract ("GSA") with the Federal Government. We service all major industries including: Administrative, Finance/Accounting, Healthcare/Medical, Human Resources, Legal, Manufacturing, Engineering, Sales and Marketing, Technology, Government, and Non-Profit.
Foreign Staffing, Inc.
Foreign Staffing (www.foreignstaffing.com), a division of Foreign Translations, Inc., is a bilingual recruiting and staffing firm specializing in locating, matching, and placing permanent, temporary, and contract bilingual personnel with international companies across the globe.
Our clients include:
- American companies that require bi-lingual staff within the United States
- American companies that need employees in foreign countries
- Foreign companies that need bilingual staff around the world
- Bilingual remote workers for companies worldwide
This position is located in Greenville, SC and will report directly to the CEO. It supports operations, marketing, and business development activities. The candidate will be responsible for all accounting functions of the company, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Manage and generate company financial statements
- Create client billings\invoicing
- Process company payroll using Paychex
- Manage and pay monthly company expenses
- Contractor setup\payments and tracking
- Organize timely vendors payments via check, PayPal, or bank wire transfers
- Manage accounts receivables including bank deposits and collections
- Manage monthly bank reconciliations
- Monitor and process electronic payments\wire transfers (incoming and outgoing)
- Manage monthly closings
- Administer ad hoc reporting including company website analytics and various departmental special projects
- Manage company internship program
- Convert foreign currencies into $USD for international vendors
- Prepare year-end 1099-MISC for all qualified vendors
- Support CEO with year-end close
- Track employee vacation time used/available
- Run and maintain human resources software
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business
- Minimum of 2-3 years accounting experience preferably for a service company
- Excellent knowledge of Quickbooks
- Excellent computer skills: strong knowledge of Excel, Word and all Windows applications
- Excellent analytical mind
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Creative thinker and self-starter
- Strong ability to work independently
- Enjoy challenge of working under high pressure in a dynamic, team-oriented, and deadline-driven environment
- Superior organizational ability and attention to detail
- Must be highly articulate with corporate professional presentation
- Honesty, integrity, trustworthiness
- References, background, education, and credit checks will be performed
- Experience working for an international business
- Knowledge of Success Factors Human Resources software
- Knowledge of Paychex payroll software
- Written and/or spoken knowledge of any language(s) other than English
Masters degree in business or accounting
- Comfortable working in a rapidly growing small company
- Interest in long term commitment
- Business-casual dress environment
- Tremendous long term opportunity for right individual
- Must be self-motivated and ambitious
Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done (not a typical 9 – 5 job)
- $30,000 – $32,000 base salary
- Performance bonuses
- Profit sharing
- Medical and Dental Plan after 90 days
- 2 weeks paid vacation first year
- Snacks and drinks always available
Foreign Translations\Foreign Staffing takes great pride in surprising and delighting clients. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative, and entrepreneurial. We are results-oriented and demand intelligence, teamwork, and follow-through. We are a local company doing business all around the world.
We work hard and we play hard too. When you need a break, feel free to sharpen your skills at the Wii station. Thirsty? Grab a soft drink – it’s on us. Soft drinks and snacks available every day. Need some fresh air? Our offices are located in historic and vibrant downtown Greenville at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains, overlooking Falls Park and the one-of-a-kind Liberty Bridge on the Reedy River (best location and views in town). Step outside our building and you are in the absolute heart of one of America’s top 5 fastest growing regions. You are steps from the renowned Peace Center with Broadway shows, city-to-city bike trails (currently 18 miles long and growing), micro-breweries, award-winning restaurants, Fluor Park (a replica of Wrigley Field) for family friendly baseball, and year-round festivals.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Attention: Ken Zwerdling - CEO - (please state – Application for Accounting Manager Position in Subject Line)
Please - No Phone Calls
- Feb 01 2014 Foreign Translations Partners with Malaysia Blue Ocean Strategy Institute
- Jan 15 2014 Foreign Translations Reaches a Milestone!
- Dec 31 2013 Happy Holidays from your Foreign Translations Team!
Foreign Translations, Inc., provides the following services.
- Language Translation
- Website Localization
- Multilingual Desktop Publishing
- International Search Engine Optimization
Foreign Translations, Inc. translates in all the major languages of the world Accurate, On-time and Within Budget.
Go Global With Confidence®
Foreign Translations, Inc., provides translations in all of the following industries.
- Financial Translation
- Legal Translation
- Literary Translation
- Marketing Translation
- Medical Translation
- Technical Translation
- Website Translation
Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the Federal Government to Non-Profit organizations in all industries
Because price can be a concern to some clients, Foreign Translations has created three pricing levels to fit any need or budget.
Our over 3000 translator are native, educated, experienced and industry specific.
Use Our Free Globalization Tools:
- Free Translation Tools
- Currency Conversion Tool
- Time Zone Chart
- Weights and Measure Conversions
- Temperature Conversions
- Free Globalization Whitepapers